- Tişört : Pepe Jeans London
- Jean: H&M
- Deri ceket: Zara
- Bilezikler: İnce gümüş Tiffany&Co., kalın olan Accessorize, diğerleri Atlas Pasajı.
- Yüzükler ve kolye: Beyoğlu mağazaları
- Botlar: Kurt Geiger
- Çanta: M by MJ
Geçen gün Missred'in yazısı ve benim yorumum üzerine bu tişörtü giymek aklıma geldi, siz bu Union Jack akımı için ne düşünüyorsunuz? Sevenlerden mi, yoksa nefret edenlerden misiniz? Ben güzel kullanıldığı takdirde giyilebilir/kullanılabilir olduğu düşüncesindeyim.
Friday was quiet until the night but as I twittered we went to Indigo for James Holden. Club was crowded, it was almost 02:00 when James Holden was behind the decks. We knew that he's not the same as his legendary "Nothing"phase ( What a great song was that, it's still one of my favorites) and he underlined this fact well. We didn't enjoy his set much so we left earlier than we thought.
The weather was also not very enjoyable , you can see it from my choices as well:
- Tee: Pepe Jeans London
- Jeans: H&M
- Leather jacket: Zara
- Cuffs &stuff: Thin silver is from Tiffany & Co., thick one from Accessorize, others from local shops.
- Rings and chain necklace: Local shops
- Boots: Kurt Geiger
- Bag: M by MJ
After Missred's post and my comment last week, I decided to wear my Union Jack tee. What do you think about it, do you hate or love Union Jack stuff? In my opinion, I can wear it or use it if I like the way it's used.