- Elbise: Laura for Topshop
- Jean mont: Levi's ( Giyerek göstermek isterdim ama o gün bunun için fazla sıcaktı)
- Ayakkabı ve çanta: Barcelona'dan
- Gözlük: Vintage görünümlü, ebayden
Saturday was a hectic day, I did a lot of stuff with no relations to each other, I wandered like a tourist in my town. We met at 10:15 to go to the Tahtakale area which I've never been before. This is the place where you can find rubbish stuff from hair accesories to jewellery, I've never seen lots of them together in my whole life. It was too much and overhelmed that we got out with nothing. On the way we've found a nice shop and bought new colorful cover for our phones. My main intention for this trip was to buy some studs for new diy projects. We found tones of them in Mercan area, I bought a package of pyramid studs (1000) but I didn't buy any tool to apply them. Next stop was Spice Market, bought some spice, some nuts and love tea ( Hhehe I love the name and it smells fantastic), than we've found ourselves on Galata Bridge, drinking ice cold beer with calamary. Later, we jumped to Beyoğlu, had some ice cream from Cremario Milano and end up at The Hall for RBMA Infosession. It is always great to hear stories and experiences from music insiders like Birol Giray ( Owner of FG radio and dj) and Larry Heard. The day wasn't finished there, there is also the night of this weird day but you need to wait for my other posts.
- Dress: Laura for Topshop
- Denim jacket: Levi's ( I'd like to have photos with wearing the jacket but it was too hot for that)
- Tote bag and shoes: From Barcelona
- Sunglasses: Vintage inspired, from ebay.