- Tshirt: Catwoman H&M (Sevgili Paris'ten almıştı, ilk kez giydim)
- Etek, toka: Topshop ( Eteğin rengi ve düğmeleri çok şeker değil mi?)
- Botlar: Zara
- Çanta: Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Aksesuarlar: Küpe H&M, gümüş bilekli Tiffany&Co., gerisi Atlas Pasajı,yüzükler yine Istiklal Caddesi'nden çeşitli yerlerden)
- Çorap : Calzedonia
In english: Hi everyone :) This is the first post of Moda Cadısı goes global :) I have been thinking about writing in english quite some time so the time has arrived.
This is the outfit I wore on saturday night. We had dinner at 360 restaurant, which I like very much, then we hit Istanbul Street Style website's party which referred an important punk era from 70's started with Sex Pistols, New Order, Joy Division and ended with the closing of legendary club called "Haçienda", I am sure there are many people who have seen 24 hour party people, which is one of my favorites. Later that night, we also went to "The Hall" club and listened Fred Everything.
- Tshirt: H&M (It's a gift from my boyfriend from his last Paris visit)
- Skirt& hair bow: Topshop ( I love the colour and the heart shaped buttons)
- Boots: Zara
- Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (From special items collection)
- Bracelets and rings: Silver bracelet from Tiffany & Co., the rest is from different shops from Istiklal street.